Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Border Independance



It was a Sunday. “Half the family was moving a lot.” She says. But she also said that there was so much stuff that it took up half the room. It was just their two boys going to the boarding house. The oldest of which had his bag at the maximum capacity and a weight of 23 kilograms.

Apparently the oldest boy tends to bring everything that he was specifically told not to, the reporting team was told. “It happened many times before.” the father told us. “We can’t blame them for leaving with twice as much stuff though. However we can for bring a guitar and an amp that was never even turned on.” The parents say that the children will really have to think about what they decide to bring over on the next vacation to West Papua. To their old home. We wish them the best of luck.

Border independence is a hard thing. There is always so much crap that the borders have. And where it comes from cannot be disclosed until further notice. What the boarders have to say about this is that they try. And if you were a boarder. You would be amazed. It kinda just expands over the weeks and months. They go to the mall, maybe hawkers or fair price as well as minimart. The stuff they buy can sometimes just get lost in the rooms and then it is taken as if it was valuable.

Here we have something that was said by another border. “ For me I can definitely relate. Sometimes I might go to the tampinese mall and buy hair gel. But later when I realize I don’t need it, it just stays there, and then going back home on vacation, I will bring it because I will think that I might need it or that I might need to use it. And then I don’t .

No comments:

Post a Comment